Select Page

A common household predicament for the people who live in humid areas is mold. And this problem doubles in the rainy season when moisture in the air increases furthermore. The problem with mold is that it is not restricted to just any one place or area. It can be found anywhere, in place where you least expect it to, like under the cabinets, shower curtains or even old books and newspapers in the attic. When you live in Gaithersburg, you can expect to find mold in the house in the basement, attic, ceiling, insulation, roof leaks, kitchen, HVAC units, bathroom, and air duct areas. It is not only the fact that the black and brown patches of mold present an unpleasant sight, but they also often become responsible for numerous health problems. When exposed to mold for a longtime, it causes some people develop allergies. The common symptoms to these allergies are coughing, sneezing, and shortness of breath and eye, nose or throat irritation. Sometimes mold can cause some other serious health issues such as brain fog, memory problems, fatigue, cramping, and numbness. These issues sometimes become so serious that medical assistance becomes unavoidable.

Mold inspection needs to be conducted regularly in order to detect mold growth in the house because it does not always grow in places that are visible all the time. So regular mold inspection and testing are necessary so you can take care of it before any health symptoms appear. Your house is your haven so it should be a healthy place to live for you and your family. So, you should not shy away from spending money on professional mold testing from time to time.

Personal Mold Remediation Water Damage Clean up and restoration service, Friendly Customer Care100% Guaranteed Workmanship Licensed, Bonded, and Insured

Have Your House Treated to Prevent Future Mold Growth

Mold can not only cause issues for your health but also inflict damage on your possessions and valuables as well. It can cause damage to your carpet, walls, paintings, and more. It tends to grow well on paper products, cardboard, ceiling tiles and wood. If you do not take care of it straight away, mold growth can eventually cause expensive structural damage to your home. Whenever you suspect that your house may be infected with mold, call in the professionals straightaway so the problem can be solved at the beginning. They will not only rid your house of the current mold, but also give the house proper treatment to prevent future mold growth as well.

You can trust the professionals to take proper care of your house and make it clean and mold free.